TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITEWho we are and how to contact us
- SDZ SUPPORT TECHNOLOGIES AND SERVICES LTD (“SDZ SUPPORT”) is an international company that provides customer support services to reputable financial firms and is active across the world.
- http://sdztechnologies.com is a site ("Website") operated by the SDZ SUPPORT TECHNOLOGIES AND SERVICES LTD a limited liability company incorporated and registered in the Republic of Cyprus under company number HE389999 and have its register office at 3032 Limassol, Cyprus.
- To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- By using the Website, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions (“Terms”) of use and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use the Website.
- These Terms refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of the Website:
Changes to the Terms
How you may use material on the Website
- We amend these Terms from time to time. These Terms were most recently updated on [DATE] .
- We may make changes to the Website. We may update and change the Website from time to time to reflect changes to our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes. Every time you wish to use the Website, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the Terms that apply at that time.
- We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
How we may use your personal information
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
- All Website users shall not:
b) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our Website’s infrastructure;
c) use any device to navigate or search the Website other than the tools available on the Website or generally available third-party web browsers;
d) use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
e) violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website including attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
f) forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting;
g) reverse engineer or decompile any parts of the Website;
h) aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the content or information available from the Website, including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms;
I) frame or link to any content or information available on the Website, unless permitted by these Terms;
j) post any CV or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
k) set more than one copy of the same CV to visible at any one time for the same person or legal entity or organisation;
l) post or submit to the Website any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information belonging to another user or to another person or legal entity or organisation;
m) submit content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
n) send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or otherwise send unsolicited communication in writing or other permanent form, promoting and/or advertising products or services to any user, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted;
o) attempt to interfere with the provision of our services to any, some or all users, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing";
p) use the Website for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, CV, or job posting that is defamatory, libellous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
q) post any CV which is not a genuine CV or a job posting and which attempts to advertise or promote products or services.
Any information you submit upon registration or thereafter must be accurate. The application procedure requires standard fields to be completed and you may not include in these fields information other than those requested.
Violations of the Site’s system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users and or persons or legal entities or organisations who are involved in such violations.
a) We are not responsible for viruses, and you must not introduce them. We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
b) You are responsible for configuring your information technology and computer programmes to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
c) Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to protect this Website from computer viruses, worms, trojan horses and similar detrimental code (hereinafter referred to as the "Destructive Features"), we do not warrant that the Website is free from such Destructive Features and accept no liability for any damage that may result from the transmission of any Destructive Feature via this Website or via any files which are available for you to download from the Website.
Rules about linking to the Website
Copyright and Reproduction
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to the Website in any website that is not owned by you.
- The Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on the Website other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com .
- Except as is otherwise indicated and except for user submitted content, we are the owner and/or licensee of the copyright in all the content featured on this Website and of all related intellectual property rights, including but not limited to all database rights, trade marks, copyrighted material and logos.
- You are not permitted (except where you have been given express permission to do so) to adapt or modify the content on this Website or any part of it and the content or any part of it may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any other way to any third parties for commercial gain.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss, or any damages arising from loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
If these Terms or any part of them is found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable under the laws of any country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent that they are so illegal, invalid or unenforceable, they shall in that country be treated as severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining Terms shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable in that country.Events beyond our control
We will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.Governing Law
These Terms are subject to Cyprus law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cyprus Courts.